Kristin Biggins, OTD, OTR/L, CHT, CLT
Occupational Therapist certified in Hand Therapy
- Doctorate in Occupational Therapy, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions, Provo, Utah, 2013
- MS Occupational Therapy, San Jose State University, 1992
- BS Physical Education, Athletic Training emphasis, Boise State University, 1986
Joined Practice: 2020
- 2003 Certification in Hand Therapy
- 2019 Certified Lymphedema Specialist, Klose Training
- 2016 Professional Yoga Therapist Certification
- 2009 Cancer Exercise Specialist Certification
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT)
What is Hand Therapy? Click Here to Learn More
Hand Therapy is a specialty practice in orthopedics that focuses not only on the hand but can include the entire upper extremity. The overall goal of hand therapy is to restore as much return of hand/arm use as possible given the patient’s particular condition.
IN OUR COMMUNITY
Kristin is a medical yoga therapist and melds the tenets of the yoga practice and lifestyle medicine with the OT framework. She is an adjunct faculty member and the hand therapy elective track director through the occupational therapy doctorate program at Rocky Mountain University in Provo, Utah, and works toward translating lessons from the clinic to the classroom. She is dedicated to incorporating evidence-based practice into the clinic setting.
Being with family and animals, hiking and exploring, fishing, photography, art, yoga.