Theresa Murray Brooke, OTR/L, CHTOccupational Therapist Certified in Hand Therapy
Newly moved to Montana, Theresa is from Dickinson, North Dakota. In 2011 she earned her master’s degree in occupational therapy at the University of Mary in Bismarck, North Dakota. Theresa trained and explored various occupational therapy settings before finding meaning and enjoyable challenges in hand therapy. She moved to Phoenix, Arizona, and took part in a mentorship program in order to become a certified hand therapist (CHT), passing her certification in 2018.
Theresa has worked closely with hand surgeons and gained significant experience in the treatment and care of orthopedic upper extremity injuries. She is eager to continue her hand therapy practice in Missoula and to gain further valuable experience.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Mary, Bismarck, North Dakota, 2011.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Presentation College, Aberdeen, South Dakota, 2009
- Associate of Science in Chemistry, Presentation College, Aberdeen, South Dakota, 2009
Joined Practice: 2022
- 2018 Certification in Hand Therapy
- 2014 Fascial Movement Taping Certification
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
IN OUR COMMUNITY
Since she was little, Theresa has spent summers at her family’s cabin at Flathead Lake. At the lake, she enjoys kayaking, water skiing, and sailing. Being new to the Missoula area, Theresa is looking forward to becoming more involved in community activities and giving back.
Theresa enjoys playing the piano, training for road races, Barre and Pilates classes, farmers markets, and attending food and drink festivals.