Katie Fisette, PT, DPTDoctor of Physical Therapy
Katie Fisette enjoys working with patients of all ages with a variety of different general orthopedic conditions. She especially enjoys working with patients after total joint replacement surgery and post-operative rehabilitation. She has experience working with patients at different stages of injury and recovery, starting in the acute care setting and then working with patients in the outpatient setting. She is passionate about helping people improve their quality of life and help restore maximum movement and functional ability.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2011
- BS in Biology, California State University, 2006
Joined Practice: 2019
- APTA Credentialed Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association, APTA
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Enjoying the beautiful outdoors hiking, biking, skiing, water spots, yoga, playing volleyball and pickle ball.
- Exploring Montana and playing with my 3 beautiful children.
- Spending time with my family and friends
- Being involved in community events and being a member of Missoula Play Network board as the new member outreach coordinator.
REVIEW THIS PROVIDER