Bob Botkin, PT, LATPhysical Therapist
Bob specializes in physical therapy for pre and post-surgery for many conditions. He enjoys helping patients progress through all phases of rehab to return to their normal lifestyle. He likes to help patients recover from a total knee or shoulder surgery, and young athletes returning to sport. His training and experience are in the field of sports medicine and he has helped many athletes return to high levels of competition. He is also a Licensed Athletic Trainer and is on the sidelines of many events throughout the year. Bob is the Sports Medicine Manager at Missoula Bone & Joint.
- MS Physical Therapy, University of Montana, 2001
- BS Athletic Training, University of Montana, 1995
- Joined Practice: 2011
- American Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Montana Athletic Trainers’ Association. Areas of specialty: sports medicine, shoulder, knee
IN OUR COMMUNITY
Family, friends, hunting pheasant, time with family and dogs, time on the farm/harvest.
REVIEW THIS PROVIDER