Brent Roster, MD
Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Roster is a fellowship trained, board certified, orthopedic physician who specializes in all conditions of the foot and ankle. He joined the team at Missoula Bone & Joint in 2015 after completing an additional year of specialized training in the treatment of foot and ankle conditions.
Medical School: State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2009
Internship / Residency: Oregon Health &Science University, Portland, OR, 2010-2014
Fellowship: University of California – Davis/Reno Orthopaedic Clinic, 2015
Board Certification: Board certified with the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
State Licensed: Montana
Joined Practice: 2015
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Montana Medical Association
Leadership: Orthopedic Surgery Lead, St Patrick Hospital Trauma Committee, July 2017-Present.
STAR Total Ankle Joint Replacement
Articles from American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society:
- Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement: 15 year Follow-up
- Long-term Follow-up of Mobile Bearing Total Ankle Arthroplasty in the United States
Foot & Ankle Specialty Clinic in Stevensville, Montana
Dr. Brent Roster is at the Stevensville Satellite clinic the 1st Friday of every month and is accepting new patients. To schedule your appointment please call our Missoula clinic at (406) 721-4436.
IN OUR COMMUNITY
Hobbies / Personal Interests: Hunting, fishing, spending time with my wife and children, snowboarding.
Get to know your doc!
- Look for Dr. Roster on the sidelines of Big Sky High School football games.
- Dr. Roster was a guest on the Monday morning KGVO Community Medical Center Health Talk Radio show, May 2017.
- Roster B, Michelier P, Giza E. Peroneal Tendon Disorders. CLin Sports Med. 2015 Oct;34(4):625-41.
- Roster B, Kreulen C, Giza E. Subtalar joint arthrodesis: Open and arthroscopic indications and surgical techniques. Foot Ankle Clin. 2015 June;20(2):319-34
- Lundeen G, Roster B, Dunaway L. The Adult Cavus Deformity in Neuromuscular Disorders. In: Chapman M, James, M, editors. Chapman’s Comprehensive Orthopaedic Surgery. 4th edition. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers. Publication Pending
- Jackson L, Roster B, Giza E. Revision Forefoot: Technique for Salvage after First Metatarsophalangeal Joint Arthroplasty. Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery. Publication Pending
- Roster B, Giza G. Kreulen C. Radiographic Outcomes of Lisfranc Injuries Treated With a Suture Button Device. Publication in Progress.
- Roster B, Giza G. Kreulen C. Functional Outcomes of Lisfranc Injuries Treated With a Suture Button Device. Research in Progress.
- Roster B, DeHart M, Duwelius P, Mirza A. Frequency and treatment trends for periprosthetic fractures about total knee arthroplasty in the United States. Manuscript submitted to Journal of Arthroplasty
- Selected for Poster Presentation, 2014 AAOS Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Selected for guided “Trauma Poster Tour”, 2014 AAOS Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Baker A, Roster B, Mirza A. Percutaneous plating of the distal femur: Risk of injury to the perforating branches of the profunda femoris artery. Manuscript submitted to Journal of Orthopedic Trauma.
- Selected for Poster Presentation, 2012 Orthopedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting, Minneapolis, MN.
- Clabeaux J, Ahmed S, Roster B, Damron T. Does the pre-operative medical consultation address osteoporosis in hip fractures? Manuscript submitted
REVIEW THIS PROVIDER