Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons, sports medicine specialists, physician assistants and physical therapists deliver an excellent standard of care.
Quality Care From People Who Care
Coronavirus COVID-19 Update as of 12/08/20
Thank you for being flexible and working with us to keep our facility open.
We are limiting patient guests again in the clinic to only one essential guest/visitor and ask that all others wait in their vehicles. An essential guest means the patient needs a caregiver or help understanding, or a parent of a minor child. Patients do have the option of facetiming with a support person during their appointment, while in the exam room.
If you are wearing a bandana, gaiter, vented mask, or balaclava our Health Screener, at our entrances, will be asking you to change into a surgical mask. In studies, these forms of face coverings have been found to offer very little protection and the CDC does not recommend them. The best form of protection is stated to be an N95 mask, a double ply cloth mask or a surgical mask.
If you are unable to wear a facemask due to a medical condition, the following alternative options are available:
- Wear a face shield with a bottom catcher.
- Reschedule your appointment to give you sufficient time to be in a position where a mask can be worn. Sometimes medications can alleviate anxiety which may allow patients to wear a mask or an acceptable face shield.
- Reschedule your appointment for a later time when face coverings are no longer mandated.
- A telehealth visit can be scheduled in lieu of an in-person visit in some instances. For example,
- If you have tested positive for Covid-19, have been exposed to a positive Covid-19 person, or have been advised to quarantine.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
At your next appointment please thank our Health Care Heroes who continue to smile behind masks for 8 hours a day. If there is one thing we can learn from this, it is being gracious with one another.
Orthopedic Urgent Care is OPEN for those unexpected orthopedic conditions. If you do need to call ahead please use the Urgent Care direct phone line (406) 829-5581
Telehealth video conferencing is an option for both the clinic and physical therapy appointments. To schedule a telehealth appointment please call the clinic (406) 721-4436 or physical therapy (406)542-4702.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit CDC website, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Thank you for choosing MBJ for your care. We are honored to be your trusted healthcare provider.