Vincent P Keeney, PA-C
Foot & Ankle
Vincent Keeney is a certified Physician Assistant, PA-C with a background in general orthopedics and sports medicine. He works closely with Dr. Brent Roster, specializing in foot and ankle, and assists in surgery. Prior to being a Physician Assistant he trained as an EMT.
Physician Assistant School: Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN, 2014
State Licensed: Virginia, North Carolina
- Board certified with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Joined Practice: 2018
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
“I always have a great experience at Missoula Bone & Joint and today with Vince was no exception.” Emilie, August 2018
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Anything outdoor related including sports, skiing, hunting, and fishing. I enjoy spending time with my family and travelling.