Samantha Morton, PT, DPT, MS
Sam enjoys treating all different populations ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. She specializes in post-operative rehabilitation including total joint and tendon repair surgeries. She loves treating pediatric orthopedic conditions, and is a certified OTAGO fall risk prevention provider.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana, 2018
- Master of Science: Kinesiology, Western Washington University, 2015
- BS Kinesiology, Western Washington University, 2013
Joined Practice: 2018
- OTAGO Fall Risk Prevention
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Watching the Seahawks, 4-wheeling, hiking, running, mountain biking, skiing, camping, crafting, and cooking.