Samantha Morton, DPT, MS
Samantha enjoys treating a variety of conditions, and working with each patient to get positive outcomes. She has a passion for working with pediatric patients, individuals with developmental disabilities, and shoulder rehabilitation.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana, 2018
- MS Kinesiology with an Exercise Science Specialization, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 2016
- BS Kinesiology, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 2013
Date Joined Practice: 2018
Areas of Interest:
- General Orthopedics
- Patients with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Otago Exercise Program – Fall Prevention Provider
“I had seven PT sessions at Missoula Bone & Joint for the purpose of strengthening my knee (old injury). My therapist showed me many new and varied exercises and simple equipment that I can do at home and work. She is knowledgeable and personable. I now walk with more confidence, better balance and with less pain. I will continue the exercises. Thank you Sam!” Eileen, Oct 2018
“I had both knees replaced and physical therapy was great and my knees are both doing great!” Deena P., Sept 2018
The progress I’m making after knee replacement surgery is coming along beautifully. Many of the treatments and exercises we do at PT are things I cannot do at home. Thanks, Sam, for helping me with my recovery.
Sam’s knowledge and clarity were always helpful. She listened to my concerns and effectively addressed them. William B. Jan 2019
Sam takes great care and listens well. I greatly appreciate her and the support she’s provided. Katie L. 9-8-18
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Watching the Seahawks, 4-wheeling, hiking, running, mountain biking, skiing, camping, crafting, and cooking.