Lindsey Heiting, PT, DPT
Lindsey enjoys working with patients of all ages and backgrounds on a variety of orthopedic conditions including spinal pain, overuse injuries, pre and post-operative rehab, and chronic pain. She has additional training in manual therapy through the North American Institute of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT). Her passion is to restore maximal function and to provide health and wellness to every patient she serves through the practice of evidence based therapy and personalized care.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT), University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Biology, Dana College, 2008
Joined Practice: 2020
- Functional Dry Needling, FDN
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, IASTM
- American Physical Therapy Association