Julie Kightlinger, PT, DPT, OCS, CMPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Julie Kightlinger completed her post-graduate education at the University of Montana where she earned a doctor of physical therapy in 2015. Julie received her undergraduate degree in marine science in St. Petersburg, Florida, and worked as a fisheries biologist for a number of years prior to becoming a physical therapist.
Julie has been a physical therapist in Montana for many years, more recently focusing on balance, dizziness, and vertigo. She has a wide variety of skills and experience and previously worked as an outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist. In her spare time, you will find Julie gardening, camping, paddle boarding, running, or cross-country skiing. Her newest hobby is making pottery, but you will also find her spending time with her husband and two children, as well as the family pets.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT), University of Montana, 2015
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marine Science, Eckerd College, 1994
Joined Practice: 2022
- Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Therapy (OCS) through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist (CMPT) through the North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Functional Dry Needling for Craniofacial, Cervicothoracic, and Upper Extremity conditions
- LSVT BIG Therapy Certification for Parkinson’s Disease