Jessica Scott, PT, DPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Jessica enjoys working with patients across the lifespan and specializes in post-operative rehabilitation, including total joint rehabilitation. She also enjoys treating general orthopedic conditions. She utilizes principles of Postural Restoration (PRI®) in her evaluation and treatment, recognizing the complexity of human movement and function and the role that breathing plays in optimizing non-compensatory movement patterns that impact function and performance.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Montana, 2007
- BA in Human Biology, University of Montana, 2004
Joined Practice: 2014
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, IASTM
- Applied Functional Science, CAFS
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Enjoys quilting, gardening, traveling, personal fitness, and spending time with family and friends.
- Jessica traveled to China in 2016 with the orphan care organization SHOW HOPE and is excited to volunteer again this year. Two of the primary ways that they engage in orphan care include providing adoption assistance grants to families as well as running several childcare centers in China that work closely with state run orphanages to provide life-saving care to children with acute medical and special needs.
Conditioning for Scottish Highland Dancing, blog Feb 2018