Jeffrey LaPorte, MD
Dr. LaPorte is a board certified general orthopedic surgeon who evaluates and treats disorders and injuries of the musculoskelatal system. He has a special interest in sports medicine, arthroscopy, shoulder surgery, trauma, SI joint dysfunction, and joint replacement of the shoulder, hip and knee.
Medical School: The Rosalind Franklin School of Medicine, Chicago Medical School, 1985
Internship: Case Western Reserve University, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 1985-1986
Residency: Case Western Reserve University, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 1986-1990
Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
State Licensed: Montana, Wyoming, and Ohio
Joined Practice: 2014
- Montana Orthopedic Society – Past President
- Montana Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons , AAOS Montana Board of Counselors Representative
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
IN OUR COMMUNITY
Hobbies/Personal Interests: Skiing and boating with family and friends.
- Missoula Jr. Bruins Hockey
- Diamondback affiliate professional baseball team
- Bowling Green State University, 1990-2006
Team Physician of the Year – Ohio Athletic Trainers Association, 2003, for excellence in Sports Medicine of athletes.