Brianna Droessler-Aschliman, DPT, CMTPT
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Clarke University, 2015
- BS in Biology, Edgewood College, 2012
Date Joined Practice: 2019
Areas of Interest:
- Pelvic Health
- Pre- and Post- Operative Rehabilitation
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- myofascial trigger point therapy
- dry needling
Brianna is truly amazing! She is patient, respectful, beyond knowledgeable, kind, caring and remarkable. Excellent new hire! B. T. 2-22-19
IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Enjoys spending time with family, hiking, running, watching sports, reading, traveling, and exploring all that Missoula has to offer.
- She traveled to Haiti in 2018 to provide physical therapy services to patients in severely impoverished areas.