Orthopedic Urgent Care at Missoula Bone & Joint now has its own dedicated entrance. Look for the blue awning just past the main entrance, still on our same campus at 2360 Mullan Road. Our patients spoke, so we listened, and then we took action. This newly remodeled building offers convenient parking, easy drive up access, shorter wait times at check-in, with the same quality care you have come to trust.
Just past the main entrance under the blue awning you will find a dedicated entrance for easy, streamlined access to Orthopedic Urgent Care. No appointment is needed and you can expect the same quality care with an experienced orthopedic provider. X-rays, casting and bracing is available at the time of your visit. If surgery is needed, a Missoula Bone & Joint surgeon will be consulted and our new surgery center is conveniently located across the parking lot.
Yes, things still look a little different with mandatory face coverings, but we take pride in offering the same quality care you have come to trust.
From head to toe we have got you covered. Whether it is an injury or joint pain we can provide a comprehensive evaluation at our Walk-In Urgent Care for orthopedic conditions. Here is a list of some of the conditions we specialize in:
- Sprains or strains
- Closed fractures/broken bones
- Minor dislocations (fingers and toes); hip or shoulder dislocations that are still displaced should go to the emergency room. If the hip or shoulder was dislocated but has returned to the socket you can walk-in to our urgent care for evaluation and treatment.
- Cast or wound dressing problems
- Painful, swollen, or injured joints, such as; hips, knees, elbows, and shoulders
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Sports injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Acute pain including sudden back pain or neck pain
If you have any questions about Urgent Care please call our direct phone line (406) 829-5581