Our Orthopedic Urgent Care walk-in clinic is a convenient option for treating minor joint, muscle, and bone related injuries or conditions. The clinic is staffed with certified Physician Assistants (PA-C) who are backed by board-certified Orthopedic Surgeons.
Our Urgent Care Clinic
has extended evening and Saturday hours!
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Missoula Bone & Joint Orthopedic Urgent Care Clinic treats the following minor acute injuries or conditions:
- Cuts and lacerations
- Sprains or strains (anywhere but the neck / cervical region)
- Closed fractures
- Minor dislocations (fingers and toes)
Hip or shoulder dislocations should go to the emergency room
- Cast or wound dressing problems
- Painful, swollen or injured joints such as knees, elbows and shoulders
- Carpal tunnel pain
- Tennis elbow and other sports injuries
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Acute pain such as sudden back pain (no neck injuries or conditions)
Please keep in mind that some injuries or conditions are better treated in the emergency room.
Please call our clinic at (406) 721-4436 or Urgent Care directly at (406) 829-5581 with any questions prior to your arrival.
MBJ’s qualified and friendly staff and first class facility will make your Orthopedic Urgent Care experience a positive one. Come see us today!
Attention insurance patients! Please click on the link below for important information regarding your insurance benefits when you are seen at our Urgent Care.
NOTICE TO URGENT CARE INSURANCE PATIENTS
Comments from some of our Physician Assistants that work in our Urgent Care ~
- "I enjoy the variety of patients the Urgent Care has brought in and feel that it is a terrific resource for the community by providing another way for orthopedic patients to be seen for same-day service." - Joan Bond-Deschamps, PA-C
- "I see an advantage to Missoula Bone and Joint’s unique setup which allows us to provide continuity of care to the patient; caring for them under one roof essentially from the time of injury to return to recreation." - Louis Westenfelder, PA-C
- "The Urgent Care Clinic is a great resource for our community. Patients have commented that this has saved them time and suffering by allowing direct access to orthopedic providers." - Douglas Henry, PA-C
- "Our Urgent Care is designed to allow for timely and comprehensive care for most orthopedic conditions. Patients have been very pleased with the direct access to X-Ray, MRI, and accelerated access to orthopedic subspecialists as appropriate." - Clyde Kidd, PA-C